University of Alberta Scholarship for International Students is a scholarship program that is been offered by Alberta University. the scholarship program is a fully funded scholarship in Canada that offers several courses for students. Well, this article will be providing the information you need about the University of Alberta Scholarship for International Students so just read on.
University of Alberta Scholarship for International Students
The University of Alberta in Edmonton is one of the top teaching and research universities in Canada. It has an international reputation for excellence across the humanities, sciences, creative arts, business, engineering, and health sciences.
Alberta University scholarship Coverage Funding
Students who win the University of Alberta Scholarship are entitled to some benefits which are part of the scholarship coverage and they will be listed below.
- Admission fees.
- Visa fees.
- Health and travel insurance.
- Partial/fully funded tuition fees.
- Funding for educational resources.
These are some of the benefits of the Alberta Scholarship program for students.
List of Courses offered in University of Alberta Scholarships
There are over 200 Bachelor’s Degree Programs and more than 500 Graduate Degree Programs, 300 research studies, and 250 specializations which are been offered at the University of Alberta which students can apply for in any field of study.
- Agricultural and Environmental sciences.
- Business studies.
- Fine Arts and Humanities.
- Medicine and Dentistry.
- Management Studies.
- Native studies.
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Physical studies.
- Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Chemical Sciences.
- Social Sciences.
These are the list of courses that are available in the University of Alberta Scholarship for students.
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Admission to the University of Alberta
Below are some general eligibility standards for admissions for international students, Canadian students, and Canadian citizens can apply for.
Application for a Bachelor’s Degree
The requirements for the application process for a bachelor’s degree at the University of Alberta are “High School Transcripts “of the applicants.
Application for Master Program
For an applicant who wants to apply for the Master’s program, he /she should provide a four-year bachelor’s degree or the equivalent for academic qualification. Also, the individual or applicant must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 4 in at least a full-time two-year academic period.
Application for Ph.D. Program
For the Ph.D. program, the student should provide a Master’s degree or academic qualification that is equivalent. Moreso, the student also known as the applicant must have a minimum grade point average of 4 in re latest full-time or two-year academics. There are also other requirements for the Ph.D. program which will be listed below.
- A proof of an English proficiency test which is required in some countries but due to Covid 19, it is exempted.
- The addition of other requirements in some departments which includes Work Experience and Graduate Record Examination (GRE) tests or the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
- Also, students must contact the school department directly to know about and also fulfill the necessary requirements. Also, as a student who wants to apply, you must have a good academic record.
- And lastly, late submission of application is accepted which means students must do the required eligibility criteria before the deadline.
So, in essence, these are the Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Admission to the University of Alberta Scholarship.
2023 List of University Alberta Scholarship
Given below is the complete list of the 2023 university of Alberta scholarships.
- Entrance Scholarships.
- International Students Scholarships.
- University of Alberta Gold Standard Scholarships.
- Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarships.
- University of Alberta Masters Entrance Scholarships.
- Doctoral Program Scholarship.
- The University of Alberta’s Best and Brightest Entrance Scholarships.
- Presidents First and Best Scholarships.
- Chancellors Scholarships.
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships.
- International Leader Scholarships.
- University of Saskatchewan Entrance Scholarships.
- Renewable Entrance Scholarships at College of Agricultural and Bioresources.
Steps on How to Apply for the University of Alberta Scholarship for International Students
Below are the steps and guidelines you need on how to apply for the University of Alberta Scholarship for International Students.
- Firstly, one thing you need to know is that the scholarship program is for students which amazing and excellent academic performances. And students who get admission into the university are granted fully funded scholarships.
- Carry out online research through the online scholarship platform.
- As soon as you have gained access to an application form then carry out the filling process which is provided on the online website of the University.
- Make sure you meet up with the necessary requirements and then upload the form on the official website and wait for feedback.
- Immediately you are given feedback just follow the reaming procedures to complete the process successfully.
These are the steps on how to apply for the University of Alberta Scholarship for International Students.
2023 University of Alberta Scholarship Application Deadline
The University of Alberta Scholarship for international students is a good scholarship program that has been established by the Canadian government for the benefit of international students who seek good admission.
However, the students are given the suggestion to submit their scholarship application at the University as soon as possible for easy access and approval of the scholarship.
Well, the due date to submit the application at the University of Alberta for the May 2023 semester is January 1, 2023.
Moreso, the deadline for application submission for scholarships and admissions for the July 2023 academic session at the University of Alberta is May 1, 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions
The part of the article talks about some frequently asked questions that are been asked about the University of Alberta Scholarship for International Students.
Is the University of Alberta Offering Scholarships?
Yes, the University of Alberta administers scholarships and financial support each year to support students.
Does the University of Alberta Give Scholarships to International Students?
Yes, the University of Alberta provides millions of dollars in awards and scholarship to international students every year.